I was facing some problem if install. After some search and studying found this easy solutions.
1. First you need to download the ZF2 Zend Skeleton Application
2. Then unzip it and then copy it in a folder of your xampp htdocs for example zf2-tutorial
3. now create a virtual host http://www.zf2-tutorial.localhost/ for our new application
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName www.zf2-tutorial.localhost DocumentRoot "path/to/zf2-tutorial/public" SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV "development" <Directory "path/to/zf2-tutorial/public"> DirectoryIndex index.php AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory> </VirtualHost>
4. then go to your zf2-tutorial and run php composer.phar install cmd.
5. if there is any error about composer then install it from Composer Setup
6. now cmd that commend again
7. If you fetch this error “Unable to find the socket tr
ansport “ssl” – did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?”. It means you have to enable php_openssl.dll from your php.ini.
8. If you are lucky then you can found it in your php.ini and just remove ; before extension=php_openssl.dll
9. If you are not luck like me then first go to php/ext folder and check this php_openssl.dll file. If not then download it and copy it there if it already there then add extension=php_openssl.dll in “Dynamic Extensions” section
10. now run cmd ->php composer.phar install
Now you are ready to go. Cheers up😛